What We Are Doing In Response To COVID-19
Following CDC recommendations and guidelines, our dining room will be open for staggered seating at 50% capacity. Our spacious patio is open with tables at 6 feet apart. To ensure you are comfortable and safe when dining in, we have taken the precautions listed below.
• Daily employee screening by taking temperatures and symptom monitoring questionnaire before entering the dining room.
• Sanitizer stations available upon entry and throughout the restaurant.
• Frequent sanitation of high contact areas, tables thoroughly sanitized after each party.
• Enhanced hand-washing protocols. Employees must wash their hands between interactions with guests.
• Provided face masks for employees to wear while serving guests and preparing your food.
• Sanitized menus and menus available online for mobile device viewing.
• Maintaining guest parties 6 feet apart during dining service and while you wait.
• Paperless transactions available as well as disposable pens if needed.